The North Dakota Autism Center aims to help individuals who are affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) by providing care, therapy and support for them and their families.
Our task was to make sure that the viewer’s focus would be on the services offered by the NDA Center which the previous website did not offer.
A key feature that the NDA Center wanted on their redesigned website was the option to make job posting and applying easier for both the Center and for the potential applicants.
The redesigned website was also required to be mobile user friendly. The NDA center website at the time was not optimized for mobile devices and was severely outdated. a responsive website is of indispensable value these days. No less than 70% of all online activities are performed on a mobile device. If your website is not optimized for mobile devices, then it kills your website. In any case
After working closely with the NDA Center, within a span of two weeks, we were able to meet all the requirements of our client and;
- Create a minimalistic yet creative website, which focused mainly on the services offered by the Center and their information.
- Create a dashboard which made job posting and applying an effortless task.
- Make navigating through the website much smoother by having easily visible buttons that led to key information in the homepage.
- Make access to the information and services provided by the Center easily reachable.
- Make the newly redesigned website and its features more mobile and desktop friendly.
We delivered the new NDA center website on time. We kept the design simple and clear, while highlights all the important services provided by NDA center.